9.15.2012

And so it begins...

Yes we are officially in our second deployment.  It's still sinking in.  I usually run on autopilot for a couple of days after he leaves until I have an evening where I fall apart and then can start to find my new rhythm.  By next weekend I should be fairly close to normal.  Well as normal as I can be this late in pregnancy.

However, now that he is gone I can focus my energy on preparing for the new baby.  After all, I am thirty-six weeks pregnant.  It's hard to believe we're less than a month away from the guess date.  It has all gone by so fast.

I will try my best (I always say this don't I?) to keep this blog updated.  Honestly, I might stand a good chance since I don't want the deployment stuff taking over my personal blog.  I will try to limit my postings on here to military and keep the cute baby/toddler stuff on my personal blog.  That way maybe they'll both get the attention they need.

No comments: