7.08.2012

Better late than never, maybe?

In my last post (all those months ago) I mentioned that the Army would probably play a big part in our lives this year.  What we didn't know but know now is that we'll be going through another deployment this fall.  Obviously I cannot release specific dates and/or locations but we are definitely in the crunch time.  Orders have been issued and we're within a three month window of mobilization.

I have also neglected to share that I am expecting our second child, another little girl.  Due mid October.

We're a little sad that hubby will be leaving before this baby is due and is likely to miss the birth but we know that everything will work out according to God's plan.  It may not be what we would choose if we had a choice but we trust our God and know he will be there with us through all.

No comments: