6.01.2009

bad day.

usually i try extra hard to stay in good spirits about the deployment and normally its not that difficult to do. but because i try so hard to keep it all together i thing i've earned a few bad days, they just come at a horrible time. they come on days when i have to be happy and social. like this weekend. i've cried myself to sleep the last two nights. the big empty bed is a very rude reminder that husband is so far away. however, not all of my stress is deployment stress. i have a few other issues that i am stressing over. actually last night i was questioning what of the four things i was more upset about. i deciding that it was just everything happening at once. i know that this weird mood i've found myself in will fade eventually and i'll get to go back to my normally happy self. its just a long road getting there. normally i would have monday's off so i would get to pull myself together today but apparently this week i was needed. thankfully its only for four hours. then i'll have to go to staples to buy ink for my printer and then to walmart to buy a bridal shower gift. i'm hoping today is kind of slow at work and i hope most of the stock is already done but that might be too much to hope for. we will see when i get there. wish me luck.

No comments: